Sunbutter Pad Thai
I LOVE pad thai so I decided to make my own! It was 10/10 delicious and took around 20 minutes in total to make.
- Rice noodles
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 small carrots
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seed butter (I use the brand Sunbutter)
- 2 tablespoons of sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup of sliced red onion
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- ½ block of tofu
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1-inch chunk of ginger
- ½ cup of purple cabbage
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions.
- Chop the tofu into bite-sized chunks and fry it.
- Slice all the vegetables (carrots, bell pepper, broccoli, onion & cabbage) and add that to the pan.
- While the vegetables are sautéing, make the sauce. Mince the garlic and ginger and add that to a bowl with the lemon juice.
- Add the sunbutter, paprika, coconut aminos, and sweet Thai chili sauce. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the sauce to the sautéed vegetables and add the rice noodles to the pan as well.
- Mix well, then put on a plate and enjoy 😊